We provide job site evaluations, written specifications, material recommendations, and budget estimates.
To assure quality, economy, and customer satisfaction our Bid Proposals contain the following information to assist customers in making informed decisions and to ensure warranty availability when applicable:
1. Site Analysis - Provides documentation of types of surfaces and total surface area to be coated; quality and quantity of materials and equipment needed; skills and man-hour requirements for craftsmen; logistics and accessibility of project.
2. Job Specifications - Provide written communication of project scope, proposed surface preparation, recommended materials and application methodology.
3. Cost Assessment - Provides project cost information to establish a workable budget.
4. Site Preparation - Provides site-specific logistics, work scheduling and synchronization to minimize normal operations hours interruption during a project.
5. Innovative Knowledge - Provides each job site with a foreman to perform regular Superintendent visits/inspections, a Project Manager and/or Company Management to ensure work quality, equipment coordination, proper materials inventory, and supervision of workmen to maintain schedule, safety and cost commitments.
Polyurea is a remarkable technology with a range of uses limited only by your imagination. Polyureas are being used successfully around the globe. An example of this is how Polyurea coatings make an excellent protective covering for polyurethane foam roofs. Polyurea can be formulated to meet specific performance requirements due the wide range of physical properties that can be formulated. Some systems have the "Cool Roof" ENERGY STAR® rating for color and reflectivity. These reflective coatings can help reduce the amount energy consumption buildings use for heating and cooling. The fast cure time and insensitivity to moisture allows for a quicker installation with a wider application window.
Polyurea Advantages and Benefits:
* No VOC’s and Little to No Odor
* Some Systems are USDA and Potable Approved
* Weather Tolerant: Cures at -25ºF to >300ºF even in High Humidity
* Excellent Resistance to Thermal Shock
* Flexible: Bridges Cracks
* Waterproof, Seamless and Resilient
* Unlimited Mil Thickness in One Application
* Spray, Hand Mix and Caulk Grade Materials
* Excellent Bond Strengths to Properly Prepared Substrates
* Resistant to Various Solvents, Caustics and Mild Acids
* Low Permeability, Excellent Sustainability
Truck Bed Liners
Flooring and Parking Decks
Pipe Coatings & Linings
Tank Coatings & Linings
Waste Water Treatment Linings
Manhole & Sewer Linings
Theme Park & Decorative Design coating
Landscape & Water Containment
Automotive Fascia OEM Molded Parts
Water Parks & Playgrounds
Railcar Lining & Track Containment
Fuel Storage & Containment